Microsoft Teams information sessions
The ICTS Training team offers a number of Microsoft Teams online sessions to help you get acquainted with this powerful collaboration tool. There are also a few related to Office 365 applications and how it integrates with Teams.
- Get started with Microsoft Teams
- Manage meetings
- Manage meeting resources after the meeting (recordings, notes, etc.)
- Work with apps
- Microsoft apps: what's available and when to use them
- Microsoft Teams: latest updates and time saving features
- Microsoft Sway: new kid on the block
- Apps, bots and connectors in Teams: what does it all mean?
- OneNote: ideal for learning, teaching and everyday use
- Specifically for academics
- Get familiar with Microsoft 365 Education and Teams
- Microsoft Teams: set up teams and create class notebooks
- Microsoft Teams: Manage notebooks and work with apps
- Explore the Office 365 suite part one
- Explore the Office 365 suite part two
All of the presented sessions have been recorded and are or will be made available on the ICTS Training channel on Microsoft Stream.
If you have a query regarding any of the sessions or about ICT training, please contact the ICTS Training team by sending an email to email@example.com, or book a consultation with a trainer at no cost via their online booking form.
If you have not set up Microsoft Teams as yet, you can do so by following these instructions.