STATISTICA for Windows
There is almost no discipline within the university that will not require some form of statistical analysis at one time or another in its execution. Many people see this as a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be.
STATISTICA is generally agreed to contain the most comprehensive array of data analysis, data management, data visualization, and data mining tools available on the market. It allows researchers a huge selection of predictive modelling, clustering, classification, and exploratory techniques in a wide-ranging and multi-functional software platform.
How do I install it?
You can download the package from the ICTS Downloads page.
Download the file
- Uninstall any previous versions of Statistica from your workstation.
- Make sure you have an active internet connection so you can register your Statistica installation.
- Go to the Downloads section and find and click the Statistica link.
- Once the dialog box opens and you click Save, the file will download and the Open File dialog box will appear. Click Run.
- Select the destination you would like the application to be unzipped to (or leave in the default Downloads folder) and click OK.
- Once the application is unzipped, go to the folder you selected and choose the Install32 folder (if you have a 32 bit operating system) or the Install64 folder (if you have a 64 bit operating system).
NOTE: To check which operating system you have, in Windows Explorer, right-click Computer and select Properties. Under System | System type, you will see your operating system type.
- To install the software, read the instructions document that comes bundled with the download file.