Third party system
To help ICTS service your request effectively, please ensure that you comply with the following prerequisites:
- Fulfil the fundamental customer responsibilities.
- Ensure that you have a valid UCT network identity and password.
- Use a computer with a working internet connection and a supported version of Internet Explorer.
- Successfully complete the training before an account is issued.
- Use Password Self Service to change passwords.
The third party system is available 98% of the time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week excluding official monthly maintenance windows.
|Service request||Service level target (working days)|
|Issuing a delegated user account||Completed on the last day of training|
|Cancelling a delegated user account||Completed within 1 day|
|Fixing a fault||Response within 1 day|
Read the Core SLA FAQ for a detailed definition of Availability.