The features of Endnote
Some of the features and benefits of Endnote allow you to:
- Search hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs in one central location.
- Build your EndNote Library by importing and exporting single or multiple PDFs and references.
- Add a watch folder, which allows EndNote to automatically upload new files related to your research.
- Annotate resources for easy referencing later.
- Use the advanced search functionality to quickly find what you are looking for.
- Create, build and reformat bibliographies in a Word document by using the Use Cite While You Write technology.
- Download one of 5000 bibliography styles.
- Store your resources in a way that makes sense to you and is easily searchable.
- Share documents with colleagues by giving them read/write access. You can even send a link directly from EndNote using the built-in email functionality.
- Update old references and links.
- Automatically organise references using Smart Groups.