Blogging at UCT
How to set up a WordPress blog
Then, to set up your blog, all you need to do is:
- Log a call in ServiceNow under the Web and Collaboration tab. You will need to provide:
- A description of the blog.
- The URL you want (e.g. mysitename.uct.ac.za), also known as the DNS or Domain Name System.
- The name of the person responsible for the site (site owner).
- ICTS will create a domain name and your blog page, based on details you have provided.
- You will then receive the login details for your WordPress website from ICTS.
- Use your UCT credentials (staff / student number and password) to log into your blog and get writing.