Provision of software
To help ICTS service your request effectively, please ensure that you comply with the following prerequisites.
To meet general requirements:
- Fulfil the fundamental customer responsibilities.
- Abide by the individual software terms and agreements and sign documentation where appropriate.
When accessing software via the UCT network or the internet:
- Use a computer with a working internet connection.
- Use a correctly-configured network client or web browser.
- Ensure that the ZenWorks agent is installed on your computer, so that you can access ZenWorks software.
To have non-standard software made available on the network:
- Ensure that the software is legal and compatible with the UCT network.
- Identify which network identity holders will be given rights to use the software.
Software on the UCT network accessed via a client or agent is available 98% of the time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week excluding official monthly maintenance windows.
|Service request||Service level target (working days)|
|Modifying access rights to software||Completed within 1 day|
|Making non-standard software available||Completed within 3 days of receipt of the software|
|Fixing a fault or problem||Response within 1 day|
Read the Core SLA FAQ for a detailed definition of Availability.