Central administration system – SAP Financial, HR and Plant Maintenance modules
To help ICTS service your request effectively, please ensure that you comply with the following prerequisites:
- Fulfil the fundamental customer responsibilities.
- Submit the relevant forms with the required signatories.
- Ensure that you have a valid network user account and password.
- Install the supported SAP client and version of Internet Explorer on your computer.
- Before you are issued with a SAP account or granted access rights, submit completed forms 5 days prior to your training.
- Successfully complete your SAP training.
SAP is available 98% of the time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week excluding the official monthly maintenance and annual financial year-end process windows.
|Service request||Service level target (working days)|
|Issuing an account||Completed on the last day of training|
|Allocating and amending access rights to an existing account||Completed within 2 days of receipt of form|
|Removing access rights||Completed within 1 day|
|Resetting a password||Completed within 1 day|
|Fixing a fault||Response within 1 day|
Read the Core SLA FAQ for a detailed definition of Availability.