Install Outlook 2010 and 2013
- Click the Windows Start orb > Control Panel | Mail (32-bit).
- Click Show Profiles.
- Click Add.
- Enter Exchange and click OK.
- Ensure the Email Account checkbox is selected and enter the following information:
- Your Name: preferred name and surname
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: your UCT network password
- Retype Password: your UCT network password.
- Click Next.
- Click Use another account
- Enter your staff email@example.com and UCT password and click OK.
- Click Finish.
- In the Mail dialog box:
- Select Always use this profile.
- From the dropdown menu, select your newly created mailbox and click OK.
- Click OK.
You can now open your new Outlook mailbox. It is worthwhile noting that it may take a while before all your messages are displayed in the mailbox.